Providing Linked Data: Checklist
Creating Linked Data
- Are all the relevant entities/concepts were effectively extracted from the raw data?
- Are all of the URI you have created dereferenceable?
- Are you reusing terms from widely accepted vocabularies and only invented terms when one did not already exist?
Interlinking Linked Data
- Is the dataset linked to other RDF datasets?
- Are the created vocabulary terms linked to other vocabularies?
Publishing Linked Data
- Do you provide dataset metadata?
- Do you provide information about licensing?
- Do you provide additional access methods such as data dump or SPARQL endpoint?
- Is the dataset registered in LD catalogs, using CKAN within an organisation or publicly via the Data Hub?