The notice of intended marriage can only be given in India, if at least one partner is permanently and the other partner temporarily resident in India.

A valid Passport Original Birth Certificate showing parents' names If the person concerned is widowed, the original death certificate of the deceased spouse If divorced, copy of the final decree Documentary evidence regarding stay in India of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned SHO)

For further details, visit here Court Marriage in Delhi Divorce Lawyer In Delhi Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi